The conference will take place on the 12th to 14th of June 2018 at Audencia Business School, Nantes, France,
Submission deadline: December 11, 2017
Audencia Business School is pleased to host the 6th CR3+ conference in June 2018, co-organized by Audencia and its CR3+ partners, Hanken School of Economics (Helsinki, Finland), ISAE/FGV (Curitiba, Brazil) and La Trobe University Business School (Melbourne, Australia). The general theme for the 2018 conference is ‘Navigating the Plural Voices of CR’.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) / Corporate Responsibility (CR) (hereafter CR), is situated at the interface of business and society. Much work has been done on the impact of business on society and the ways in which businesses have sought to reduce their harmful impacts and/or contribute to society’s wellbeing. But business and society do not speak with homogeneous voices and nor do the researchers who explore them. A wide range of different actors are relevant in CR, each have different worldviews, values, beliefs and interests, different degrees of influence, and different ways of communicating. Stakeholder groups themselves do not always speak with one voice. This plurality of voices makes it difficult to navigate the path toward CR and has highly relevant implications for teaching and practice. Furthermore, a multitude of different lenses have been used to theorize CR. Consequently, the vast and complex patchwork of voices provides a challenging landscape as well as a rich opportunity for research.
The conference aims to draw out the different voices in CR research and practice. We look forward to exploring the general theme and particularly: (1) the voices of actors often unheard in CR, (2) how to manage multiple voices in business, (3) the usual and unusual theoretical voices in CR research, (4) the different voices in CR education.
We invite you to submit your papers to one of the following tracks:
- Giving voice to marginalized stakeholders in Business & Society research (Convenors: Emma Avetisyan and Sandrine Stervinou)
- Enriching CR research through inter-disciplinary and multiple theoretical voices (Convenors: Céline Louche, Guilherme Azevedo, and Andreas Georg Scherer)
- Diversity as a Voice in CR (Convenors: Camilla Quental, Christine Naschberger, Nicole Maccali, and Marcia Cassitas Hino)
- Innovating toward a sustainable future (Convenors: Jennifer Goodman & Christian Voegtlin)
- Exploring the SDGs: Plural Worldviews and Practices in Responsible Management Education (Convenors: Martin Fougère, Nikodemus Solitander, Camilla Quental, Umesh Mukhi)
- Entrepreneurship and society (Convenors: Claire Champenois, Vincent Lefebvre, Miruna Radu-Lefebvre & Kathleen Randerson)
- Implementing Corporate Sustainability Strategies at the Supply Chain Level (Convenors: Marco Formentini and Paolo Taticchi)
- CR community engagement (Convenor: William Keeton)
- Exploring the relationship between artists and society (Convenors: Dominique Billier, Carole Le Rendu)
- Open track’ (for papers that do not fit in the above tracks but do fit in the main theme of the conference)
More information on the tracks can be found on the conference website (www.audencia.com/cr3).
– Please indicate the Track you are applying to in your email and the proposal.
– Proposals should be between 500 and 1000 words.
– Full length papers will not be formally reviewed, but they should be submitted prior to the conference.
How to submit?
For more information about the conference, click here. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us by email ( ).
Dates and Deadlines
|Submission of proposals||11 December 2017|
|Notification acceptances||Early February 2018|
|Submission of full papers||April 2018|
|Conference||12-14 June, 2018|